Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07093 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,616 (Bs 22,789) in Alto Barinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)