Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,285 (€1,540) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)