Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,521 (€1,830) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)