Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00194 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 952 (489,689 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)