Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00191 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 872 (456,534 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)