Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.804 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,266 (€1,573) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)