Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,494 (€1,789) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)