Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,444 (€1,765) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)