Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.864 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,513 (€1,750) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)