Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03962 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 924 (E£ 23,317) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)