Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03967 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 920 (E£ 23,197) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)