Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 JOD / SYP *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 44% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 618 (448,432 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)