Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 JOD / SYP *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 42% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 639 (464,336 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)