Cost of living in Albury, Australia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.507 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,642 (AU$3,236) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,149 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 44₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gijón costs €70 (about 4 hours ago)