Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,952 ($2,748) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)