Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,405 (€1,681) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (26 minutes ago)