Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00283 JOD / YER *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 30% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,685 (594,570 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)