Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00284 JOD / YER *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,303 (459,438 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)