Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18894 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 82% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,998 (﷼ 10,576) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)