Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18867 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 85% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,217 (﷼ 11,750) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)