Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03962 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 833 (E£ 21,023) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)