Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00195 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 99% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,593 (1,327,482 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)