Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11814 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 971 (8,218TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)