Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12201 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 813 (6,667TL) in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (about 3 hours ago)