Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00632 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,402 (¥221,826) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)