Cost of living in Akita, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00626 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,400 (¥223,477) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)