Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01018 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 871 (₨85,580) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)