Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00984 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,228 (₨124,807) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)