Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01102 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 714 (₨64,777) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)