Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00998 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 908 (₨90,955) in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 3 hours ago)