Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03510 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 961 (Mex$ 27,371) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)