Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07380 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,104 (14,964 Dirham) in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ningbo costs 30元 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aberdeen costs £1.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zwolle costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)