Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12600 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 859 (6,820TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)