Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.505 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 64% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,800 (AU$3,567) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)