Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02560 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,259 (49,179 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)