Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02547 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,501 (58,926 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)