Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02598 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,192 (45,874 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)