Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10604 JOD / SDG *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 241% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,756 (35,420 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)