Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01493 JOD / SDG *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,018 (68,164 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 8,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 4 hours ago)