Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15833 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,553 (GH₵9,810) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)