Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03807 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,095 (Mex$ 28,749) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)