Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00197 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,412 (715,740 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)