Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,279 (653,304 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)