Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00195 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,280 (656,585 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)