Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,303 (2,181,271 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)