Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,532 (2,570,350 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)