Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19317 JOD / AED
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 69% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,033 (Dirham 10,523) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)