Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 44% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,726 (1,386,652 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)