Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 42% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,850 (1,513,137 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)