Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,806 (1,362,905 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)