Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 42% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,849 (1,530,706 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (about 3 hours ago)