Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,662 (£1,789) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (39 minutes ago)