Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Abeokuta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abeokuta.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,211 (611,166 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)