Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,105 (559,874 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)