Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.524 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,560 (C$2,974) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 60,990 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)