Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11081 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,070 (kr18,680) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)