Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11169 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,079 (kr18,610) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (33 minutes ago)