Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.43837 NGN / MWK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,370 ₦ (7,687 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)