Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43805 NGN / MWK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,035 ₦ (9,211 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)