Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.502 NGN / MWK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,800 ₦ (13,549 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)