Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43813 NGN / MWK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,046 ₦ (9,234 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (44 minutes ago)