Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.377 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 360,210 ₦ (4,482 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (43 minutes ago)