Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 222.305 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 65% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 639,766 ₦ (2,878KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 388,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (37 minutes ago)