Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 211.962 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 64% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 600,298 ₦ (2,832KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)