Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.329 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 468,750 ₦ (Php74,060) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (35 minutes ago)