Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 106.548 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 587,982 ₦ (5,518 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)