Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32242 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 15,277 ₦ (₩47,382) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)