Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28107 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 136% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,380 ₦ (₩26,256) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)