Cost of living comparison between Yosu, South Korea and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26751 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,205 ₦ (₩11,979) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)