Cost of living comparison between Yosu, South Korea and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26868 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,992 ₦ (₩14,858) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)