Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.415 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 215,055 ₦ (руб 39,717) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)