Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.545 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 501,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 441,388 ₦ (元8,092) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)