Cost of living in Yevlax, Azerbaijan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 211.239 NGN / AZN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yevlax (Azerbaijan) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,221 ₦ (29 ман) in Yevlax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)