Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Yazd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01108 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 414,168 ₦ (﷼ 37,377,230) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (41 minutes ago)