Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 380,478 ₦ (749,627 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)