Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.901 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 467,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 444,249 ₦ (元7,807) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)