Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23081 NGN / MMK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,448,997 ₦ (10,610,261 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (35 minutes ago)