Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26772 NGN / MMK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,177,640 ₦ (11,869,344 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)