Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 54.545 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 284,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 243,922 ₦ (元4,472) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (37 minutes ago)